Equipment Finance (also called Asset Finance) is the main way that businesses fund the purchase of equipment.
There is virtually no restriction to the age or type of asset that can be funded via an Equipment Finance facility.
As long as the asset is going to be used predominately by your business to generate income, then it is likely that we can arrange funding for you.
Features & Benefits
- Low Doc facilities available to most ABN holders
- Repayments can be tailored to your cash flow
- Decisions usually within 24 hours
- We can fund both new and used equipment
- We can reimburse what you have bought in the last 90 days
- Pre-approved finance is available
- No property security required
Types of Equipment Finance
There are 5 different types of Equipment Finance Loans and its very important to get the right one as each has different financial, legal and taxation implications and outcomes for your business:
1. Chattel Mortgage (aka Specific Security Agreement)
2. Hire Purchase
3. Operating Lease
4. Novated Lease
5. Rental Agreement
Mowers | Sprayers
Forklifts | Scissor Lifts | Sweepers
Woodworking | Printing
Engineering | Workshop | Commercial Laundry & Cleaning
Medical | Dental | Laboratory
Fixtures & Fittings
Office | Retail | Commercial
Hospitality | Gyms
Frequently Asked Questions
If your business has been GST registered for at least 6 months
then you are eligible to apply.
Once your application is complete we usually have a decision within 2-8 business hours.
Typically, 100-120% of the purchase price can be funded.
Repayment terms are from 12-60 months.
Yes, we can arrange reimbursement for something that you have bought within the last 90 days.
Yes, and we will do all of the checks to ensure you get clear title!