Asset Finance (also called Equipment Finance) is the main way that businesses fund the purchase of Vehicles & Equipment.
There is virtually no restriction to the Age or Type of Asset that can be funded via an Asset Finance facility. If the asset is going to be used predominately by your business then it is likely that we can arrange funding for you.
There are 5 types of Asset Finance loans and its very important to get the right one as each has different financial, legal and taxation implications and outcomes for your business:
1. Chattel Mortgage (aka Specific Security Agreement)
2. Hire Purchase
4. Novated Lease
5. Rental Agreement
Whilst we are not authorised to provide financial, legal or taxation advice on any loan product, we can certainly explain the main differences between each one to help you make an informed decision. We recommend you seek advice from your professional advisor prior to entering into any finance contact.
How can we help?
- Low Doc facilities available to most ABN holders
- Repayments can be tailored to your cash flow
- Decisions usually within 24 hours
- We can arrange funding for New and Used assets
- Private sale, Dealer sale or Auction sale are all fine
- We can reimburse what you have bought in the last 90 days
- Pre-approvals are available to improve your bargaining power
- No property security required
The main types of Assets we arrange finance for:
If your business has been GST registered for at least 6 months or you purchased a business that had been trading for +12 months
then you are eligible to apply.
Once your application is complete, we usually have a decision within 2-8 business hours.
Typically, 80% - 100% of the purchase price of the asset can be funded.
Repayment terms are from 12-60 months.
Yes, we can arrange reimbursement for business assets that you have bought within the last 90 days.
Yes, Private, Dealer or Auction sales are fine. We will handle all of the paperwork to ensure you get clear title to the equipment you are buying - no problem!