Debtor Finance turns what you are owed by your clients into money in the bank!
What is it?
Debtor Finance is a funding solution that allows you to access the money that is owed to you by your clients as soon as you issue your invoice.
You are able to access up to 80% of the value of your invoices on the same day.
Once your client has paid the invoice you are then able to access the remaining 20%.
Features & Benefits
- Instant access to funds - no waiting to be paid by your client
- Improved cash flow - draw what you need, when you need it
- Flexible - the facility grows with your business
- Protects personal assets - your debtor ledger is the security
How does it work?
- You invoice your client as normal.
- You upload your invoice(s) to our Debtor Funder.
- Within 24 hours, 80% of the invoice is paid to you.
- The remaining 20% is paid once the invoice has been paid in full.
- Fees and interest are deducted from the 20% or by monthly agreement.
Frequently Asked Questions
You are eligible to apply if your business has been:
1. Trading at least 1 year and
2. Has an annual turnover of >$200,000
No, the value of your debtors is used as security.
Generally the minimum facility limit is $30,000.
We have settled facilities from $30k to $3.5m!
Fees and charges are determined on an application basis and are based on a number of factors including your industry, time in business, credit history and quality of your debtors.
As a rule of thumb, this facility will cost 8%-10%.
Invoice discounting is for established businesses needing cash flow assistance while continuing to manage their accounts receivable processes.
Your clients are not made aware of the debtor funding arrangements.
Invoice factoring is for a business wanting to establish regular and reliable cash flow and are willing to outsource the collection of their debtors.
Your clients will know you are using a factoring solution.